171. But if verso father during his lifetime have not said to the children which the maid servant bore him: «My children;» after the father dies, the children of the maid servant shall not share con the goods of the father’s house with the children of the wife. The children of the wife may not lay claim to the children of the maid servant for service. The wife shall receive her dowry and the gift which her husband gave and deeded to her on per tablet and she may dwell mediante the house of her husband and enjoy (the property) as long as she lives. She cannot sell it, however, for after her (death) it belongs esatto her children.
If the daughter of per man had niente affatto dowry they shall divide into two parts whatever her husband and she had acquired from the time they joined hands
172. If her husband have not given her per gift, they shall make good her dowry and she shall receive the goods of her husband’s house verso portion corresponding to that of a cri. If her children scheme preciso drive her out of the house, the judges shall inquire into her antecedents and if the children be in the wrong, she shall not go out from her husband’s house. If the woman batteria her face sicuro go out, she shall leave onesto her children the gift which her husband gave her; and she shall receive the dowry of her father’s house, and the husband of her choice may take her.
They may not sell the household goods
173. If that woman bear children onesto her later husband into whose house she has entered and later on that woman die, the former and the later children shall divide her dowry.
174. If she do not bear children esatto her later husband, the children of her first husband shall receive her dowry.
175. If either a slave of the palace or verso slave of the freeman take the daughter of verso man (gentleman) and she bear children, the owner of the slave may not lay claim puro the children of the daughter of the man for service.
176. And if per slave of the palace or per slave of the freeman take the daughter of per man (gentleman); and if, when he takes her, she enter into the house of the slave of the palace or the slave of the freeman with the dowry of her father’s house; if from the time that they join hands, they build a house and acquire property; and if later on the slave of the palace or the slave of the freeman die, the daughter of the https://datingranking.net/it/loveandseek-review/ man shall receive her dowry, and they shall divide into two parts whatever her husband and she had acquired from the time they joined hands; the owner of the slave shall receive one-half and the daughter of the man shall receive one-half for her children.
176A. The owner of the slave shall receive one-half and the daughter of the man shall receive one-half for her children.
177. If per widow, whose children are minors serie her face onesto enter another house, she cannot do so without the consent of the judges. When she enters another house, the judges shall inquire into the state of her former husband and they shall intrust the mesi estivi of the former husband to the later husband and that woman, and they shall deliver puro them a tablet (puro sign). They shall administer the estate and rear the minors. He who purchases household goods belonging puro the sons of per widow shall forfeit his money. The goods shall revert sicuro the owner.